Click here to view and download the The Bristol Cable Advertising Guide.
If you are interested in advertising with us please contact Alison Fraser: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 946 8708 or Michael York: email@example.com / 01865 403339 , 07780 874279
The benefits of advertising in The Bristol Cable:
- 30,000 copies are distributed quarterly and read by an estimated 50,000 people in the Bristol area. You can see back issues of the Cable here.
- With just five pages of prominently placed adverts per 40 pages of features, illustrations and investigations, your message is guaranteed to jump off the page.
- The Cable is co-operatively owned and produced. It’s a unique publication, devoured by its loyal readership. The Cable is sent to members, distributed door to door in multiple neighbourhoods and placed in over 650 locations across the city (art and community centres, cafés, universities, libraries…)
- The readership is engaged in local, social and green issues, events, courses and products.
- The Cable has a shelf life of three months and is printed on high grade 52gsm paper.