REP’ & ERASURE
More details: https://bristololdvic.org.uk/rep-erasure
Bristol Old Vic Theatre is looking for young storytellers with an interest in History and Theatre for an exciting new project…
As part of the project you will:
- Dig into archival material, dating from the 1760s to the present day.
- Collaborate with artists to develop your ideas.
- Learn about digital storytelling including animation.
- Creatively direct a project, including scriptwriting and storyboarding.
- Design an exhibition, to tell the stories that you want to tell.
- Free tickets to shows and social activities.
- Gain experience for your CV, or to help get into further education.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Anyone aged 16 – 18 who is interested in history or theatre and is passionate about change can apply!