The Big South West Cream Tea for Children’s Hospice South West
More details: https://www.chsw.org.uk/event/big-south-west-cream-tea-2020
Join us for The Big South West Cream Tea
To mark the end of Children’s Hospice Week we invite you to join us for The Big South West Cream Tea, on National Cream Tea Day and together we can raise vital funds for families across the South West!
Joining is simple:
- Sign up. Let us know you are joining us.
- Donate. An afternoon tea can be something really special for the whole family and brings people together – by making a donation, you will be helping families now and into the future.
- Simply text SCONE and the amount you would like to donate to 70460 (example SCONE 5 to donate £5)*
- Make a donation online
- Choose your spot It could be your own garden, the park, your dining table or your sitting room floor on a rug! (Please adhere to the latest guidance on social distancing).
- Get baking! Use our lovely scone recipe (bought ones are just fine too!) – don’t forget the cream and jam!
- Spread the word! Use the social media share to tell family and friends – you could invite them to join you virtually on Zoom. Join the Facebook event to share recipes and photos.
- Enjoy! Don’t forget finishing touches like napkins and decorations – use our bunting download!
If you have any questions or enquiries please call us on 01275 866 600
*Texts cost the amount you would like to donate plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you’d like to give an amount but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text SCONENOINFO and the amount you would like to donate to 70460.