Working in the NHS: Bristol Cable Monthly Members’ Meeting
Join your media co-op for the launch of an editorial series on the NHS, those who use it and work within it.
Let’s find out how our local media can better serve people who support and rely on the NHS.
Members and non-members welcome
NHS workers and users particularly encouraged to attend this free event
ON THE AGENDA…
- Talk & Q&A from the journalists behind an exclusive Cable investigation uncovering serious new issues concerning working conditions for NHS staff in Bristol. By Cable Member Rich Muir and Co-ordinator Adam Cantwell Corn
- The NHS: What questions should journalists be asking about the NHS and where should we look for answers? Small group discussions to inform our journalism and help you get involved.
- Co-op updates and ‘What is the Bristol Cable?’
- Be one of the first to pick up a copy of Spring 2018 edition of the Cable
- Contributors’ Corner: Have an idea for how to contribute to the Cable? Need someone to look over your work? Chat with a member of our Media Team.
The exclusive investigation will be made public with the launch of our Spring 2018 edition of the Cable on April 9th 2018.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Join the Facebook event