5 ways to get involved with the Bristol Cable…
- Become a member
- This is one of the most powerful ways you can support the Cable.Members give the Cable
The funds to continue and improve our work
- Expertise and knowledge about what’s going on in the city
- A safeguard for the future: membership means we can’t get bought up or sell out
- A mandate to make journalism that matters to people
- Direction on major decisions
- A stake in a pioneering community resource for Bristol
- Free or reduced access to Cable workshops and events
- Monthly members’ meetings
- Get the inside story behind the articles
- Updates and opportunities for you to input into our activities
- Regular emails with new articles & updates
- Decision-making power: online and at our AGM
- Join our Outreach team
- Cable members are leading a range of activities in their neighbourhoods across the city to invite more people to read and support the Cable.From stalls at community events, handing out copies in busy streets, to knocking on doors, our members enjoy getting together to spread the word.
To join them, or if you have an idea for an outreach activity, contact Membership Outreach Coordinator: email@example.com
- Offer your skills
- Right now we’re particularly in need of…
- Event organisers
- Marketing professionals
- Social media experts
Let us know how you want to participate through this quick form and we’ll get back to you within a week to let you know whether we can take it further. We usually like to follow up with an in-person chat.
We can’t always accommodate every interested person because we have limited staff time for working with volunteers, but we’ll do our best to find out if the thing you want to do fits with what the Cable needs at that time.
- Contribute to our content
- If you have information to tell us or an article to pitch, please go to our Got a Story page.
- Share us
- We want to massively expand our online readership.You can really help us by regularly sharing our content on facebook and twitter.
Thank you for your support to redefine local media!